Seattle Department of Neighborhoods - Neighborhood Matching Fund (NMF)
10/31/19 - Submit applications at least six to eight weeks prior to the project.
Grants of up to $5,000 to Seattle, Washington neighborhood groups, business groups, community organizations, and informal groups for small-scale community improvement projects. Applicants should contact program staff to discuss projects prior to applying. Funding is intended to build stronger community connections.
This program funds a variety of unique and creative community projects. To be eligible for funding, a project must:
- Involve community members in creating and completing the project.
- Create community improvements.
- Be free and open to all members of the public.
- Are feasible and ready to begin within 1-2 months from award date.
- Demonstrate community match.
- Occur within the Seattle city limits.
- Not have received NMF funding within the last two years. (applies only to events)
Expenses must be directly related to the project and fall within the following four categories:
- Expenses related to staff and interns who will manage the project.
- Project management costs are limited to 10 percent of the total project award.
- Expenses related to consultants, vendors, artists and services.
Supplies and Materials:
- Expenses related to materials needed to complete project.
- Food Expenses are limited to 20% of the award but may not exceed $5,000 per project.
Construction and Capital:
- Expenses related to construction and renovation of parks, facilities, and other public spaces.
GrantWatch ID#: 161269
Up to $5,000
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online through Webgrants:
Neighborhood Matching Fund
600 4th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
Community Funding Advisor
Phone: (206) 256.5947
Phone: (206) 684-0301
Phone: (206) 733-9259
Phone: (206) 733-9256
Minh Chau Le
Phone: (206) 233-7112
USA: Washington: City of Seattle