Foundation / Corporation
H.B. Fuller Foundation
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 to USA and Ontario nonprofits for initiatives to provide STEM education and leadership development to youth in the funding source's service area. Eligible locations include Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Grand Rapids and Michigan Center, Michigan; Paducah, Kentucky; Peabody, Massachusetts; Rexdale, Ontario; Simpsonville, South Carolina; South Bend, Indiana; and Vancouver, Washington.
Funding is provided in two program areas:
- STEM education: youth education initiatives in the areas of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
- Leadership development for youth: organizations and programs that help young people become successful, productive adults.
GrantWatch ID#: 179762
Individual grants typically range from $5,000 to $10,000.
1. Tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations
2. Projects aligned with H.B. Fullers’ focus areas and aiming to benefit people where employees live and work
3. Organizations located in, or within the surrounding community, of an H.B. Fuller facility
Funding is available in the following locations where the company operates: Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Grand Rapids, Michigan; Michigan Center, Michigan; Paducah, Kentucky; Peabody, Massachusetts; Rexdale, Ontario; Simpsonville, South Carolina; South Bend, Indiana; and Vancouver, Washington.
Grant Disqualifiers - H.B. Fuller will not make grants to fund:
- General operating funds
- Capital campaigns and endowments
- Fraternal or veterans organizations, with the exception of programs that benefit the broader community directly
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Political/lobbying organizations
- Basic or applied research
- Disease-specific organizations
- Courtesy, goodwill or public service advertisements
- Fundraising events or sponsorships
- General support of educational institutions
- Individuals, including scholarships
- Programs that appear to be the responsibility of the government, unless they are a community-based effort directed at improving the delivery of government-funded services
Applications will be accepted between April 1 and July 31, 2018. Applications must be submitted by midnight of the deadline date to be considered for review.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1606?SA=SNA&FID=35034
H.B. Fuller Foundation
1200 Willow Lake Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55110
USA: Georgia: Atlanta; Illinois: Chicago; Indiana: South Bend; Kentucky: Paducah; Massachusetts: Peabody; Michigan: Grand Rapids and Michigan Center; South Carolina: Simpsonville; Washington: Vancouver