Foundation / Corporation
Grays Harbor Community Foundation (GHCF)
09/01/19 5:00 PM
Grants ranging from $1,000 and $30,000 to Grays Harbor County, Washington nonprofits, school districts, cities, and other charitable organizations for projects that address community needs. Funding areas include arts and culture, education, health, and human services. Priority is given to investments that create positive, substantive change and attempt to resolve problems at their source.
Grant Funding can be used to cover gaps in other funding sources, kick-start a program, continue or expand a successful program, purchase equipment or upgrade infrastructure and much more.
GHCF looks for proposals that show:
- The strength of the applicant organization
- Address a community need
- Fit well within the GHCF’s giving priorities
- Show the ability to leverage other funding
- Have a positive impact on persons and/or the community
- Demonstrate the capacity to provide the necessary services using good administrative and financial management
GrantWatch ID#: 154804
The typical range of $5,000 to $25,000, however, any requests outside of that range can be discussed with the office prior to submittal.
USA: Washington: Grays Harbor County