City of Centralia
08/28/19 4:30 PM
Grants to Centralia, Washington nonprofit organizations and government agencies to promote and increase tourism. Funding is intended for festivals and special events and for tourism promotion. The Committee is particularly interested in projects leading to increased overnight stays in Centralia. Funds can also be used to fund the operations of tourism-related facilities.
Grants can be used for:
- Tourism promotion
- Operation of a tourism-related facility
- Marketing only
- Festival or event to attract tourists
- Directional signage
Applications should outline:
- How the project or activity will enhance tourism and result in “heads in beds”
- How the project will promote tourism throughout Centralia
- How the project specifically promotes tourism
- How you have collaborated with other entities throughout Lewis County to promote tourism.
GrantWatch ID#: 148414
Lodging Tax Advisory Committee will consider, but discourages, proposals of less than $2,500.
Services and activities must be provided during the calendar year 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications must be delivered to:
Centralia City Clerk's Office
118 W. Maple St., P.O. Box 609, Centralia, WA 98531
For questions, contact:
Bret Brodersen, Finance Director
PO Box 609
118 W Maple Street
Centralia, WA 98531
USA: Washington: City of Centralia